Monday, September 21, 2009

Recap of Spain, Portugal

Alright so where to begin....Ireland is absolutely great! It's much more than I thought it would be and certainly more beautiful. In case anyone wants to look me up, I'm in a tiny town called Skibbereen in the very southwest of Ireland. It's a really nice small town where everyone in the area knows EVERYONE. No street names or street numbers here, the post people just know who lives where. But I'll get to Ireland in the next post (hopefully tomorrow, no promises). First I'll try to post up my pictures with some short descriptions from Spain and then Portugal. Hope you like them!






So as for Spain from top to bottom, just a quick description. 1) Kristian and I at the beach condo in Almerimar, 2) Kristian getting attacked by Serena, 3) Me eating snails, 4) Maja and Pjuskiis, and 5) Part of the great view from where we lived in Spain in the Alpujarras. I'll do the same thing with Portugal, then a little about Ireland!

No comments:

Post a Comment